Established in year 2000, UPE Alliance Group is Malaysia’s leading Turnkey Automation System and Engineering Solutions provider. Headquartered in Johor Bahru, UPE Alliance Group is made up of three companies:-
UPE Alliance Group is an ISO 9001:2008 & 14001:2004 certified company, we specialise in providing a full range of services in Industrial Automation, System Engineering, Project Management, Design and Fabricate of Jig & Fixture and other services including CNC Milling, CNC Turning, Wire Cut, Grinding, Conventional Milling, Turning to various industries and MNC companies in Malaysia as well as across Asia.
Our workforce comprises of approximately 150 dedicated employees including Engineers, Designers, Programmer, Technician, Machinists and Quality Control Personnel. Occupying over 42,000 square feet of manufacturing space, we are well-supported by our highly capable and proficient team, offering a full range of System Engineering, Design and Project Management services for all manufacturing needs.
At UPE Alliance Group, we take pride in our commitment to provide exceptional customer service through delivering quality, practical and economical solutions that will result in a higher level of efficiency and reliability.
- To become an Engineering Hub that provides premium services for all customers that requires our expertise through continuous quality improvements and process in a cost effective and timely manner.
- To undergo further global expansion from Malaysia into Asia, Europe,United States as well as other strategic regions throughout the world.
To be the world’s preeminent leader in the provision of Automation Systems, precision machining components, Engineering and Complete Turnkey Solutions.
We from UPE Alliance Group are committed to
- Improving and Enhancing Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement and Excellence
- Ensuring Superior Quality and Reliability
UPE Alliance Group is committed to managing Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) matters as an integral part of our business. In particular, it is our policy to assure the HSE integrity of our processes and facilities at all times and at all places. We will do so by adhering to the following principles:
- Safety and environmental protection are first and foremost, and they are responsible for their safety and the safety of those around them.
- Compliance with HSE standards will be a key ingredient in the training, performance reviews, and incentives of all employees.
- Minimize risk and protect our employees and the communities in which we operate by employing clean technology, including safe technologies and operating procedures, as well as being prepared for emergencies.
- Manage scarce resources, such as water, energy, land, forests, in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- Continuous improvement of our UPE Alliance Group Management system.
- Communicate our HSE commitment, Progress and performance to our employees, vendors, customers and our stakeholders.
We have categorised our business operations into three lines of business in order to provide a one-stop turnkey solution for our valued customers to meet their requirements.
Code of Business Ethics
UPE Alliance Group is committed to upholding the highest standard of ethical and moral conduct in all of our operations. Our ethical codes are applicable to all businesses and employees, including all officers and directors, and they reinforce our core values that define who we are and everything we do. We have devised these ethical obligations to ensure our compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidance so as to enhance the Company’s sustainability and to build upon our good reputation as a trustworthy and credible company. We pledge to conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner and we believe that every employee plays an active role in strengthening the Company as a whole, by means of fulfilling his or her responsibility.
We value honest and sincere communications, thus the non-retaliation policy, therefore every employee is empowered to report, in complete confidentiality, any act of apparent misconduct or unethical behaviour.
Compliance with laws
UPE Alliance Group and its subsidiary companies, its employees and agents, are required to comply with all laws, codes and regulations of the countries, states, and localities applicable to their operations and employment.
UPE Alliance Group believes in competing impartially and vigorously for business. However, the Company competes fairly and conducts business with the utmost integrity, henceforth does not engage in agreements, business practices or conduct that violate any applicable antitrust and competition laws.
Responsible Business Practices
1. UPE Alliance Group recognises the importance of behaving with uncompromising honesty, integrity and fairness at all times in everything we do in order to safeguard the trust, interest and financial security of our customers, shareholders, suppliers and other individuals and organisations with whom we interact for any business-related purposes.
2. All employees of UPE Alliance Group should always put the Company’s interests ahead of personal or other interests and therefore employees who have access to privileged information, including proprietary and confidential information, must not pursue financial or business interests for themselves or others, for fear of bringing about or giving the appearance of conflicts of interest with the Company, or which may compromise their impartiality, effectiveness and the responsibilities of their duties.
3. All employees of UPE Alliance Group must maintain the confidentiality of information entrusted to them by the Company or its business partners, except when disclosures are authorised or required by law.
4. All employees of UPE Alliance Group are not permitted to offer, promise, give, demand or accept a benefit or anything of value, directly or indirectly, in order to gain an unfair advantage or to unethically influence a business decision.
5. All employees of UPE Alliance Group must ensure proper and responsible use of all physical and intellectual property of the Company, including physical property, intangible assets, IT equipment and communication resources, as well as protect them from loss, damage, theft, copying, disclosure, unauthorised use, disposal, vandalism or sabotage.